Available NOW for the St Louis Region!
NEW January Solar Power Deals
- 175,200 watts of OptiSolar 365w thin-film solar panels, ground mounts, 3 phase 500 kw inverter (made by Xantrex), transformer, weather station....45 cents a watt TAKES ALL!!!!
- Perlight 230 watt & 280 watt poly panels, 60 cents a watt 1 to 3 pallets, 58 cents a watt 4 pallets +, or 57 cents/w for 40' container loads!
- SMA Sunnyboy 4000w inverters, $1450 each!
- Renovo USA 5000 watt inverters, $1350 each or 10+ qty. for $1250 each!
- ReneSola Black-on-black mono 250 watt panels, 79 cents a watt for pallet quantities, 73 cents/watt 40' container loads! For 255w add a penny/watt, for 260 watt add another penny/w.
- U.S. made SolarWorld 240w & 245 watt poly panels, 88 cents a watt 1 to 3 pallets, 85 cents/w 4 pallets +, or 82 cents/w for 40' container loads!
- U.S. made Suniva 285 watt poly panels, 82 cents/watt pallets, 79 cents/watt container loads!
- AWARD WINNING* U.S. solar content REC 230 watt poly panels, 79 cents a watt pallet quantities, 75 cents/watt container loads! (*Photon Magazine testing 2011: REC #1 most kwh produced out of 46 competing brands of solar panels.)
- U.S. made 135 watt & 90 watt 12 volt solar panels, $1.25 a watt pallet qty!
- ET Solar 235w & 280w poly panels 71 cents a watt 1 to 3 pallet quantities, 70 cents/watt 4 pallets +, or 67 cents a watt for 40' container loads! (For 240w, add 4 cents to these numbers.)
- Cut your on-the-roof time in HALF! New ET Solar 250w AC modules have built-in 240w microinverters w/cables, $1.58 a watt pallet quantities!
- OR...get a Canadian Solar cs6p 240w mono w/black frame packaged with a Siemens m-215 microinverter w/portrait or landscape cabling, $375 per set! (min. 10 sets).
- Canadian Solar cs6p-240M mono panels w/black frames, 84 cents/watt 1 to 3 pallets, 83 cents/watt 4 pallets +.!
- Suntech 190 watt mono panels, 69 cents/watt, pallet qty! Other Suntech sizes on sale....call for quote!
- ONTARIO-Made Centennial 230 watt & LDK 240 watt poly panels, eligible for OPA MicroFit contracts, 94 cents a watt pallet quantities!
Additional St Louis Solar information is available at: http://www.stlouisrenewableenergy.com/solar.html
Thank you for stopping by St Louis Renewable Energy. Feel free to comment in the section below or contact Scotts Contracting- St Louis Home Improvement Projects and Energy Reducing Needs Get Your Green Building Tips and Resources at St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog