-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: 2015 HB830 Industrial Hemp Missouri Legislative

Search This Blog

2.25.2015

2015 HB830 Industrial Hemp Missouri Legislative

          
          After a late start the meeting finally got started and I feel the meeting went extremely well. 

           The Missouri Legislators also impressed me in the questions and concerns they had about Industrial Hemp as it was discussed in the Committee Meeting.  

           In the end I feel they gained a better understanding of the multiple uses and the game changing job creator that Industrial Hemp can bring to Missouri. 

           I also feel that after I explained how Hempcrete has the Energy Saving aspects of Insulation, while being as tough as Concrete, the Missouri Legislative Ways and Means Committee Members have a better understanding of the Greatness of the Hemp Plant 
        And my favorite use for the plant- Hempcrete! 
See the full speech after the fact speech notes and comments I made addressing the MoLeg committee: Scottys Speech HB830 Industrial Hemp for MO





HB830 Industrial Hemp


Missouri Legislative: ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND BUSINESS ATTRACTION AND RETENTION Committee HB830 Information


Date:Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Time:Upon Afternoon Adjournment
Location:House Hearing Room 6
98th General Assembly , 1st Regular Session

DateJrn PgActivity Description
2/04/2015H 391Introduced and Read First Time (H)
2/05/2015H 399Read Second Time (H)
2/12/2015H 494Referred: Economic Development and Business Attraction and Retention(H)
2/24/2015Public Hearing Completed (H)

The activity can be referenced in the House or Senate Journal. The JRN PG column indicates the H-House or S-Senate journal printed for that activity date and the page number for the activity.

In the following photo I took as the hearing was ending I blacked out the faces of the Committee Members because I did not ask for permission to take the photo.
I was impressed by the questions from the House and Means Committee Members of our Legislative branch asked in re to the Industrial Hemp Plant.
Missouri Legislative Branch House and Means committee 
I was impressed by the questions from the House and Means Committee Members of our Legislative branch asked in re to the Industrial Hemp Plant.

The following photo is my Witness Appearance Form


The following Google Cloud Document is the notes I presented to the Committee Members


See the full speech after the fact speech notes and comments I made addressing the MoLeg committee: Scottys Speech HB830 Industrial Hemp for MO

While I was at the Capital Building in Jefferson City I took a bunch of photos of the Great Architecture of the Building and the eco friendly trip getting to Jefferson City.  I will post these pics in an upcoming blog post.



Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below. If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know. Together we can make a difference and create a future that will benefit everyone. Build a Green StLouis Green Building Tips and Resources via: Scotty- St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest