Custom Stair Build Tip Metal Balusters #89764 by ScottyTime and Labor saving tips by Scotty used in Building these Custom Modern Stairs. I snapped a few photos to help you build your own custom stairs and for an example of how the construction tip was used in the example.
Contract Labor Project
The Modern Decorative Metal Stair Spindles have that twisted metal do-dad for appearances and aesthetics and should maintain the same slope of the stairway- per client.
This is accomplished by:
- setting up a string line at the proper height at the
- upper most decorative spindle and the
- lowest decorative spindle.
- Pull the string line taunt
- Tape the String Line to the Post
- you have the same height at both ends of the stairway.
- The Taunt String Line is your guideline for setting the remaining Decorative Spindles at the Same Height and slope of the Stair Case.
|Modern Decorative Metal Stair Spindles have that twisted metal do-dad for appearances and aesthetics should maintain the same slope of the stairway- as this client requested.|
|Taunt String Line is your guideline for setting the remaining Decorative Stair Balusters "Do-Dads" at the Same Height and slope of the Stair Case.|
#ConstructionTip Setting Decorative Stair Spindle Accents Evenly https://stlouisrenewableenergy.blogspot.com/2015/10/custom-modern-stairs-dark-stain-oak.html pic.twitter.com/PJtWyK3DfI— Scotty (@StLHandyMan) October 4, 2015
Modern Dark Stained Oak Staircase Project pic.twitter.com/UwVjRUCIIQ— Scotty (@StLHandyMan) October 3, 2015
Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below. If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know. Together we can make a difference and create a future that will benefit everyone. Build a Green StLouis Green Building Tips and Resources via: Scotty- St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog