If you have ever thought a clean energy solar system was out of your league and price range. Check out the Solar Products from one of my solar suppliers that proves this isn't true any longer- message 8/28/14 -
- Bulk pricing discounts for container loads of solar panels. (get your StLouis neighbors to join and reduce your solar costs for labor, permitting, and materials-can equal up to 30% savings of the total costs)
- Pay attention to the location as shipping will factor in on the final costs for your clean energy project.
- Here in St Louis I've noticed quite a few of the solar panels installed around the city are the little 250w panels.
- Before you take the advice of someone peddling older model solar panels-compare the "output to cost" of a higher wattage panel or even a Large Format 72 cell panel with over 300w of power.
- Since roof space is limited on many buildings it only makes sense to install the highest wattage of panel that you can afford giving you more bang for your buck-with less hardware, labor, and materials to buy.
|My First Solar Car! :)|
ALL the following equipment is NEW, never used UNLESS otherwise noted.
- 125 kw of Trina 280w poly panels sitting in Honolulu Hawaii, MAKE OFFER!
- AEI 333 kw 480 volt 3 phase inverter, MAKE OFFER!
- 1 Megawatt of Beida-Solar 230w panels, sitting in California....MAKE OFFER!
- Qty. 5000, LED 'Par 38' lights, 12 watts each 650 lumens ("60 watt equivalent") soft white, UL listed, ...MAKE OFFER!
- 150 Sunpower 327w, T5 panels, pre-owned (but only installed for 9 months)...MAKE OFFER on entire lot!
- ET Solar 285w poly panels, 74 cents a watt for entire lot of 200 kw.
- Lightway Solar 285w poly panels, NON-UL for EXPORT ONLY, 56 cents a watt! East coast.
- Used Kyocera 120 watt panels, 37 cents a watt, minimum 4 pallets order (100 panels). Sitting in California.
- 750 kw of Grape Solar 235w panels, available on TERMS of NET 2 YEARS!! Call for details!
- 1.7 Megawatts of TRINA Solar 245w poly panels, 67 cents a watt for all, or minimum 40' container loads. Sitting in California.
- Qty. 299, TRINA SMART (Tigo on board) 250w poly panels with built-in panel-level monitoring system, 97 cents/w OR BEST OFFER for ALL!! Works with almost any inverter! Ask for details.
- Solartec 250w mono panels, truckload sitting in Texas, 69 cents a watt. ALSO have 300w poly & 310w mono for similar pricing, depending on qty.
- GCL 245w panels, 67 cents a watt pallet qty. Sitting in PA.
- Trina Solar 285w & 290w poly panels, 76 cents a watt pallets, 74 cents/w for 100 kw+ qty.
- Topoint 225w poly panels, 57 cents a watt pallets!
- Top Solar 180w mono panels, 76 panels left, 57 cents a watt.
- Qty. 50, Prostar AGM 12Volt 200AH maintenance-free deep-cycle batteries for off-grid power, $280 each or best offer takes all!
- Qty. 5000, LED 'Par 38' light bulbs, 12 watts each 650 lumens ("60 watt equivalent") soft white, UL listed, ...MAKE OFFER!
- 50 kw WIND TURBINES, grid-tie 60 hz 3-phase, factory list = $50k each....sell both for $69k or $35k each! NEW, Full warranty. Towers not included. Sitting in California.
Before you take the advice of someone peddling older model solar panels-compare the "output to cost" of a higher wattage panel or even a Large Format 72 cell panel with over 300w of power.
Since roof space is limited on many buildings it only makes sense to install the highest wattage of panel that you can afford giving you more bang for your buck with less hardware to buy.
Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below. If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know. Together we can make a difference. Build a Green StLouis Green Building Tips and Resources from Scotty-St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog