-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: Will Hempcrete absorb the pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?

Search This Blog

9.20.2015

Will Hempcrete absorb the pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?



I didn't put 2 and 2 together in re that Hempcrete maybe a solution to a problem for StLouis area homes that are being affected by pollution coming from Nuclear Waste buried at Bridgeton Landfill.

I'm researching: "Will Hempcrete absorb the pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?"

I was listening to a local State House Member talk (skip to 12:00) about "Methane: bubbles coming out of the ground in mudd puddles" & how the "Govt Officials who work in a building all get sick with Cancer".  To make matters worse: "a Local Landfill has an ongoing (underground) fire that is getting closer and closer to the Nuke waste buried during the Manhattan Project by our own USA Govt."

I know through my research that Hempcrete absorbs pollutants such as CO2 & the glues used in construction materials, etc.  

I'm researching: "Will Hempcrete do the same for these pollutants that are killing my fellow St Louis Neighbors?"

I've contacted a few people and will fill you in later on the findings.  I think it will work and create healthy homes.

Scotty

#Ferguson #BridgetonLandfill #UnaccreditedSchools#WestlakeLandfill #NuclearWaste #Uranium #Methane#ColdWaterCreek 

#ManhattanProject   #Bridgeton   #NuclearWaste  #EPA   #USARMY   #POTUS   #GinaMcCarthy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest