-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: Design Build Symmetry plus Aesthetics for Artwork

Search This Blog

3.17.2021

Design Build Symmetry plus Aesthetics for Artwork

The Perfectionist or what I have termed myself as: Profectionist in me won't skip even the minute details when I am design building for custom projects that involve artwork, the smallest details to create symmetry will not be overlooked!

Here are some of my latest changes in the custom built focal points of the Antique Fireplace place and Floating Shelf details I have just realized.



;









Thank You for stopping by the Green Blog. If additional information is needed or you have a question let me know by posting a question or comment. Together we can make a difference and create a future that will benefit everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest