-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: The Ignored Warning of USA Farmer

Search This Blog

1.09.2015

The Ignored Warning of USA Farmer

GMO Farmer: 

I Wont Eat My Own Crops 


When an American Farmer makes a statement: I won't eat my own crops.  

Should be all the Notice and Warning needed to wake people up to the

Dangers of GMO seeds.


Don't take my word for the bold statement read it for yourself:

GMO Farmer: ‘I Won’t Eat My Own Crops’





 Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below. If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know. Together we can make a difference and create a future that will benefit everyone. Build a Green StLouis Green Building Tips and Resources via: Scotty- St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest