-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: Reduction of Energy Use Translates into $Savings

Search This Blog

11.05.2009

Reduction of Energy Use Translates into $Savings

Greg A Jablonski

Re: Renewable Energy

(Greg sent you a message."Youve got my permission to put my comments on the blog")
I changed out all my windows to vinyl double paned, low-E ones and changed out all my light bulbs to CFL's, bought an energy star water heater and dish washer, wash my clothes in cold water...my electric bill was cut by ALMOST HALF!!!
October 29 at 4:09pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest