-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: CAD Detail of Garage Footing Under Construction

Search This Blog

6.16.2011

CAD Detail of Garage Footing Under Construction

This CAD Drawing by Scotty-Scotts Contracting outlines how I feel a Garage Footing and Foundation Should be built.  Note: Additional Rebar for Support and Strength, True Brick Ledge, and Keyway all add strength to the Foundation.  Not the Bare minimum that I was asked to build- in the Second Photo.  
"If you want a building to stand up to the test of time how intelligent of choice is it to: skimp on $200 Worth of Materials & $300 worth of Labor?"

I was hired on to build a Garage Foundation and Footing Detail of Building to this bare minimum design. See Below



CAD Detail by Scotts Contracting - Garage Foundation Wall and Footing Detail

Scotts Contracting Picasa Web Job Site Album Photos 

    


1 comment:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    Saint Louis bathroom remodeling contractor

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest