-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: Robin Carnahan and Why I'm running

Search This Blog

10.01.2010

Robin Carnahan and Why I'm running



On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Robin Carnahan <no-reply@robincarnahan.com> wrote:
Scotts,

I'm leaving an event in Kansas City. There are less than 4 hours until the fundraising deadline and I'm out doing my part tonight. I just talked to Mindy, and she told me about the incredible outpouring of support online today.

Thank you.

This race isn't about raising money, it's not about attack ads. It's about people like you choosing who should represent Missouri in the Senate for the next six years.

I believe that we can, and will, fix broken the system of lobbyists and corruption that defines Washington today. The work that we do together in the next few weeks will shape the future of our state and our country.

Thank you for all the work you've done so far, and for the work that we will do together in the closing days of this campaign.

Thank you,

Robin Carnahan


Contribute
Paid for and authorized by Robin Carnahan for Senate





--
Scott's Contracting
scottscontracting@gmail.com
http://www.stlouisrenewableenergy.blogspot.com
http://www.stlouisrenewableenergy.com
scotty@stlouisrenewableenergy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest