-- Scotts Contracting - StLouis Renewable Energy: Robin Carnahan-Election News- Invitation

Search This Blog

10.16.2010

Robin Carnahan-Election News- Invitation

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Scott's Contracting <scottscontracting@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently someone asked me why I support Ms Robin Carnahan. 
My reply was- I support Ms Carnahan because:
  • Mr Blunts past behavior of
    1. Ear Marks,
    2. reckless and wasteful spending habits,
    3. Lobbying Activities create Conflict of Interest,
    4. He is Part of the Reason that "Washington is Broken"
  • Mr Blunt supports Big Business.
Ms Robin Carnahan I believe has very ambitious goals.  
  1. She supports Renewable Energy and the Green Eco Friendly direction that is needed to reduce the USAs Fossil Fuel Dependence which will help in slowing down Climate Change.
  2. She is more capable of Creating Jobs for Missouri Workers
  3. Her Stance on the Issues that we are facing in Todays World are more In-Line with the Values that best represent the Majority of the People.
  4. I don't believe Ms Robin Carnahan will not Sell the People of Missouri Out to the Highest Bidder as Roy Blunt has previously done.
Now on with the Last Email I received from Ms Robin Carnahan--[ I encourage everyone to Vote-- On the Issues and People involved in Making the Laws that Govern We the People.Scotty] 


Dear Scotts Contracting,
I just wrapped up the last of the only two debates we're having here in Missouri.
People have real questions about where all the candidates stand on the issues, and I think they deserve answers. They deserve to hear who we are, and what we believe.
We have serious issues facing our state, and we need a Senator dedicated to solving them. People are out of work, jobs are hard to find and we've got a culture of corruption in Washington that serves the lobbyists and the corporate special interests rather than working families.
Washington is broken, but the good news is we can fix it. My family and I have a deep and enduring commitment to the people of Missouri. It's who I am. It's who I've always been. So don't let any of the false smear attacks confuse you about that.
Thank you for all your hard work. For everything that you've done so far, and all the work you're going to do in the next 18 days. I am truly blessed to have your support.
Now let's go win.
Robin Carnahan
Contribute
Paid for and authorized by Robin Carnahan for Senate
This email was sent to scottscontracting@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Comments Below. Spam comments will not be published. webmasters do not store, sell, or spam your email address. Feel Free to You use HTML tags, KEEP IT GREEN, Dont Spam

Connect with Scotts Contracting

FB FB Twitter LinkedIn Blog Blog Blog Blog Pinterest