- Did the first Snow of the Year catch you unprepared for winter?
- Is there enough insulation in your attic, walls, or floor?
- Do you feel cold air drafts around your windows and doors?
- Are your Heating bills higher this year than past years?
- Have you chosen to become an active participant to Reduce the Earth's Climate Change?
- Insulation Levels [R-Value] For the St Louis Region (suggestions by the US Dept of Energy)
- Attic Insulation Level Should be a Minimum Level R-49
- Wall Insulation Level Minimum Level R-13
- Flooring Insulation Minimum Level R-30
- Basement Interior Wall Minimum Level R-11
- Installing Weather Stripping around your Doors and Windows
- Seal all Exterior Wall Electrical Boxes with Electrical Box Sealer
- Seal Exterior Obtrusion's in Exterior Walls with Caulk or Spray Foam
Scotts Contracting is available to assist you in Lowering your Buildings Energy Needs- Click here to email: email@example.com for any additional questions or to request a Free Green Site Evaluation.
NOTE: For Every $1-Dollar Spent on Weatherization will Return a $2 Savings on your Energy Bills