The gathering of like minded individuals was an eye opening experience for me to say the least.
|#OursToLose Climate March at the Arch in StLouis|
I learned in the brief correspondence while talking to the other participants that:
- There were as many older generations ages- 50 plus, as younger generations of less than 30 years old- that care about the health of our Planet and Pollution that is causing world wide climate change from the business as usual approach of the Big Business Polluting Machines
- The participants were interested and knowledgeable to the importance of Energy Conservation as well as generating True Clean Energy.
- Climate March #OursToLose StLouis Participants are not happy with the local activities of the Dirty Coal Machine Ameren UE.
- Some of the local Solar Installation Companies in StLouis are not adequately trained in the proper ways of installing Solar Racking on challenging roofs.
- Pointing our finger at other countries such as China who is a big polluter, does not help at the Local Level. I firmly believe that society as a whole needs to: Chop Wood and Carry Water- mankind must not point to another country without taking care of business at home.
- It was great to see a #BlackLivesMatter supporter at the march! Climate Change affects everyone regardless of Race, Creed, or Community Status- we are all in this together.
- People that live around the Labadie Dirty Coal Plant are worried about their Personal and Families Health from the Pollution via the noted 4th Dirtiest Coal Plant in the Entire USA.
- The boundary line between my activities and what I'm doing needs to be broken in relation to networking with other clean energy and energy conservation promoters and businesses in the St Louis region. We are all in this together and their is plenty of work and buildings in the StLouis region for everyone. I personally need to extend the Olive Branch to others in the region to lend my support for their activities as well as letting them know of what I am working on. I believe in action over inaction and start by listing the information from 2 of the companies working in the area right here that were also proud participants at the #COP21 #OursToLose StLouis Climate March. Please check out their websites and to give them a call: Aaron Michel Energy Resources Group, inc and Brian Ettling Climate Change Communicator
- You will meet some of the nicest people at Social Gatherings and as it was pointed out you can even find love and meet the person of your dreams!
- I believe to put up or shut up. And to prove this I will be offering rock bottom prices on any energy conservation activities I will be doing for my StLouis neighbors. I am going to cut the prices of any and all activities for the remainder of the 2015. I'm sure this will make the bookkeeper cringe but I will offer a 50% labor discount on any and all green building projects that I bid on for the remainder of the year.
We can build a green St Louis- Join Me in making the world and our region a better place for all.
Thank You for stopping by-Share and Comment below. If additional information in needed or you have a question let me know. Together we can make a difference and create a future that will benefit everyone. Build a Green StLouis Green Building Tips and Resources via: Scotty- St Louis Renewable Energy Green Blog